“If they stop you for a sobriety checkpoint, and they find out you’re driving with an expired driver’s license, or it’s suspended, well they’ll prosecute for that too, even though you didn’t actually break the law, and there was no reason for a stop,” said Rep. Lambert.
- Duffy Lasker on How NHTSA Uses Deceptive Methodologies to Exaggerate DUI Statistics
- tom jones on Overland Park to Conduct DUI Checkpoint Friday Evening
- Susie Provitt on Olathe to Conduct DUI Checkpoint Friday March 29th
- jchase on Olathe to Conduct DUI Checkpoint Friday March 29th
- David bounds on Police Violate 4th Amendment, Jury Awards $58,000 to victim